There are many factors that we should consider before we buy a precious or semi- precious stones, such as:
- Color - Normally, the more intense the color, the better the quality of gemstone. For instance, Nice blue sapphire should be intense blue, but not greenish.
- Clarity - Good quality stone should not have any visible inclusions or cracks, the stone should be transparent not translucent nor opaque.
- Luster - How sparkling the stone, the better cutting and clarity, the better the fire of gemstone.
- Shape - There are many shapes, and you should choose the one you like most: Oval, Round, Marquise, Heart-shape, Pear shape, Trillion, etc.
- Carat - Normally, the higher the weight, higher the value for the same quality stones.
- Natural - The most important factor, the loose stone should be inspected by experienced gemologist. Honest gem dealers will always not try to mislead, and sincerely reveal if the stones are treated (enhanced).
||Ruby, Red Spinel, Garnet, Rubellite|
||Yellow Sapphire, Yellow Topaz, Critine|
||Pink Sapphire, Pink diamond|
||Green Garnet, Emerald, Jade|
||Garnet, Fire opal|
||Blue sapphire, Blue Topaz, Aquamarine|
||Violet or black color
||Amethyst, Violet sapphire, Black sapphire|
||Garnet (All colors)
||For good health|
||Beauty and honesty|
||Diamond and White Topaz
||Symbol of Fortune and Treasure|
||Faithfull, and Courage|
||Innocence and long life|
||Success and Sacrifice|
||Sapphire (All colors)
||Love and Compassion|
||Happiness and fulfillment|
||Yellow Topaz, Yellow Zircon
||Luck and Friendship|
& SONS CO., LTD.
Mahaesak Road, Soi 3
Bangrak, Bangkok 10500, THAILAND.
Tel: (662) 266-4411,
Fax: (662) 266-4412 Mobile: (661) 344-2220